Local – experienced – down to earth
With over 22-years accounting experience, Colin Kyle and Avondale Chartered Accountants Ltd have helped domestic accounting clients and small to medium business clients successfully work through all sorts of unusual and challenging financial situations.
There are three aspects to Colin’s work that set him apart from the rest:
Colin’s a pretty down-to-earth guy but he takes the financial needs of his clients very seriously. That means, while he’s experienced in most areas of accounting, he’s developed expertise in a number of specialised accountancy areas. Notably, Colin has expertise in:
- Small to medium sized business formation, structure and monthly accounting. Company formation and administration is one of Colin’s fortes. He likes to think of it as, “structuring your business to make it work.” He’ll make sure the financial administration side of your business has everything it needs to run like clockwork.
- Property rentals and development. Colin has personal experience in the rental property investment market and in property development. He knows the pitfalls, the frustrations, and how to make it work
- Trusts and gifting. Trusts are the perfect vehicle to protect the assets of your personal finances but, to avoid risking losing those assets, they need to be set up right. Over two decades of accountant experience means Colin can form, register and maintain your trust to ensure it achieves the goals you’ve set for it.
Achieving your goals
Colin’s always said, if Avondale Chartered Accountants Ltd could do what they do for free, they would.
Colin says, “If I could do this for nothing and live I would. I’m more than happy spending time getting to know my clients and talking to them on a personal level. We don’t charge for this. On the other hand some accountants start the timer from when you first pass through the door. That’s not my style. You may be going through a crisis but rest assured you won’t be billed for discussing it. You will only pay for the work I do – not for the time spent with me.”
Understanding what you want
Colin gives his time free to be a business mentor with The Waitakere Business Mentoring service; he reckons he’s learned almost as much as he’s taught. And one thing he’s learned is this; business owners want accounts they can understand.
That means, at Avondale Chartered Accountants Ltd we present your accounts in a way that enables you to see, at a glance, where you are at financially.
Here’s what some of our clients have to say about us
“When I came to Colin, I owed the IRD $7000 for alleged Family Assistance overpayments. I don’t know how he did it, but somehow he managed to turn my debt into $4000 in the hand. Thank you so much Colin and Avondale Chartered Accountants.”
“Colin Kyle from Avondale Chartered Accountants Ltd has been our Accountant since 1993. He’s always been there for us. When we first came to him we had so much debt and IRD penalties that we couldn’t sleep and our relationship was on rocky ground. Colin assured us that he would take care of it, and true to form, he worked the impossible. We are so grateful for his willingness to help us when we were in serious dire straits.”
Colin Kyle and Avondale Chartered Accountants Ltd hold the following memberships:
- NZICA – New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Tax Agents’ Institute of New Zealand.
Avondale Chartered Accountants Ltd supports these charities
Starship Hospital | Guide Dog training | Bibles in Action